Hello, I'm new

Hey there folks - greetings from sunny Florida! I'm new here... um, never know quite what to say in these intro threads :unsure: But I look forward to getting to know you all and share our ideas, laughs, encouragement, recommendations and whatever else! Hope you're all having a terrific week. Oh and if anyone wants to talk about 1970s Barbie nostalgia, come on over to my vintage Barbie Beach Bus and enjoy a margarita on the fold-out picnic table. :D

Take care and see you all around the forums!

Hi @Barbiegirl !

full

Hey there folks - greetings from sunny Florida! I'm new here... um, never know quite what to say in these intro threads :unsure: But I look forward to getting to know you all and share our ideas, laughs, encouragement, recommendations and whatever else! Hope you're all having a terrific week. Oh and if anyone wants to talk about 1970s Barbie nostalgia, come on over to my vintage Barbie Beach Bus and enjoy a margarita on the fold-out picnic table. :D

Take care and see you all around the forums!
Welcome to the group. I love Barbies from all years. :D

Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes! What a wonderful bunch of peope to meet. Look forward to getting to know you all better and share some fun. And Keesha love those "friends" of yours - bring them on over, the Beach Bus is always ready for company! :D

Back