Hello to All from Montreal

Oskar12

Looks like a nice forum for seniors and happy to found it. I live in the suburbs of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 22 years in the same house and a very nice area between the St. Lawrence and Ottawa rivers. Took an early retirement in 2002 when the company I worked for 20 some years was sold and instead of moving with them to Europe I decided to take the package the offered me. I’m a fix-it all guy, the wife too. In the last 10 years I built as a hobby 10 CNC machines (42”x32”) all in aluminum which I sold after to recoup my cost. Now I got tired of that I work in my small workshop on various projects. I also like computers and programing in Excel and Database. I have built my own desktop PC (about 15 years ago) just for the fan of it which still works! I like cooking/baking and listen to BBC & DW for worldwide news. I have never been a sportsman neither I did/do any exercising but have always been skinny and healthy and hope it will last that way. We love dogs and our current one is a 3 years old Shih-Tzu (Molly).
Wish to all health and happiness.

HI Oskar, nice to meet you

welcome61.jpg
we've got quite a few guys you'll have a lot in common with here..and even some ladies (y)

Welcome, Oskar ….
It sounds like you have many good ways to keep busy and to entertain yourself in productive, interesting ways.

That area must be beautiful, though cold and snowy, with short daylight hours, this time of year, I imagine.
You forgot to mention snow-shovelling, as one of your hobbies.:LOL:

Back