Help me figure out how to wear this scarf

CinnamonSugar

A Quiet American
Ok all you fashionistas! Help me out here. I bought this “scarf” several years ago in Savannah GA. I love the colors and texture but I can’t figure out how to wear it.

FD3DD803-0F61-4560-A6E0-F44B6A366A0D.jpeg

should it be like this ?

A4FD4891-1B7E-4C71-A456-C43973D0BF7E.jpeg
Or like this?

42D2BBAC-B72B-424A-8E64-6EB057583735.jpeg

the tassled part that hangs in the back just feels awkward to me

the tag says made in Napal so maybe I need to look up Napalese fashion pics.

any suggestions appreciated. 😊

Ok all you fashionistas! Help me out here. I bought this “scarf” several years ago in Savannah GA. I love the colors and texture but I can’t figure out how to wear it.

View attachment 205323

should it be like this ?

View attachment 205332
Or like this?

View attachment 205333

hahaha... sorry for laughin' CS...but the look on your face in the first picture had me :ROFLMAO:

Being that I buy scarves and never wear them, my advice isn’t worth much.

Start with something neutral underneath.

I wear hooded tube scarfs in the winter to keep warm tho ... they aren't loose.

like this picture ..

iu

Last edited:
I liked both pictures of you with the scarf! They dress things up, don't they? The only thing with the first one, is that I'm picturing it hanging behind your back and maybe cumbersome to wear all that material behind you, whereas the second photo uses more of the scarf and is more tidy. Given that, a smile and a complimentary top would really make you shine! Good luck!

I think I have a similar scarf in gray. It was a gift. I have worn it by sort of crossing it in the front and then putting it around my head. Like make a loop and put your head through so it's doubled.

It's hard to to explain sorry. And then I put my coat over it to go outside.

View attachment 205323

should it be like this ?

View attachment 205332
Or like this?

View attachment 205333

I'm not one for fashion and I don't wear scarves, but I really like that color and I think you look great wearing it the way you have it on in picture #2.

wear it like this:

christmas-woodblock-head-scarf-cancer-head-scarves-holiday-scarfs.jpg

you'll look even better than she does if you just remember to smile! :)
Full disclosure @oldiebutgoody and my other pals on SF. I’m not a smiley person by nature… I wish I was but it just takes a conscious effort on my part to smile. Can ya love me anyway? 😉. Throw in concentrating (as with taking a selfie) and smiles are few and far between or goofy 🤪. See my avatar for a smiling me.

and thanks for the cool idea for the scarf

View attachment 205323

should it be like this ?

View attachment 205332
Or like this?

View attachment 205333

That's a beautiful scarf; I love the color. And you are a very sweet looking gal.

Back