Hey, All My Kitty Ginger :-)

We got our first kitten in 1973. We named her Ginger. For some reason we shortened it to Ginny. It didn't much matter she never came when we called her by either name. lol
She had 6 toes on each foot and really made a racket when she flopped those big feet around.
She also liked pumpkin pie and sponge cake.
I miss her especially at Thanksgiving when she would hang out waiting for the pumpkin pie.

We got our first kitten in 1973. We named her Ginger. For some reason we shortened it to Ginny. It didn't much matter she never came when we called her by either name. lol
She had 6 toes on each foot and really made a racket when she flopped those big feet around.
I miss her especially at Thanksgiving when she would hang out waiting for the pumpkin pie.
Awwww! Animals are awesome, I had a black cat named Inky some years back for 21 years. Love her dearly and miss her also but she is in heaven :) such fond memories!

My boy Loki.

full

We had a cat that would beg for watermelon.

Always gave me visions of feral cats robbing watermelon patches in the middle of the night...

These are great photos, love them, animals are so awesome :) took Ginger for a walk today she loves that. She knows her territory and sticks by, really smart. Starting to get warmer and will be in the 70s to 80 this next couple of weeks, yayyy!

Well, it looks like I came to the right spot to make my first post, because I love cats!!!!! And my first cat, some 50 years ago, I named Ginger.. I presently own, or should I say, I am owned by my 2 year old Tux (Dotson) lol

Well, it looks like I came to the right spot to make my first post, because I love cats!!!!! And my first cat, some 50 years ago, I named Ginger.. I presently own, or should I say, I am owned by my 2 year old Tux (Dotson) lol
Welcome, Danny.
I'm pretty new here as well.

You are correct...dogs have owners, cats have servants.
I've had both.

Back