Hi from New England

Jaylee

Hello, everyone. I'm a divorced woman in my 60's who waited until I was in my 50's to begin my life as a starving artist. Never a dull moment, but I wouldn't trade my life for anything. :) I'm glad I found this site, and I hope to find seniors with interests that are similar to mine (literature, football, the culture, and the hunt for the perfect dessert).

Hi Jaylee, you'll find all that you're looking for within these walls... and friendship to boot. (y)

Welcomewinter.jpg

Welcome, Jaylee.
What type of art do you do? (y)

And which types of football do you watch? :LOL:

There are many sections of this forum, you will enjoy. You can find more ideas on foods, but a previous welcomer already answered your question on deserts. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome, Jaylee.
What type of art do you do? (y)

And which types of football do you watch? :LOL:

There are many sections of this forum, you will enjoy. You can find more ideas on foods, but a previous welcomer already answered your question on deserts. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, but I still need to do research. Lots of it. :p

Believe it or not, I watch decades-old NFL games on YouTube. Living here in New England, everything is Patriots - and I'm not a fan. Besides, the football was just better back in the day.

And I'm a writer. Great to meet you.

Ohmygosh... Chocolate lava cake. My daughter is coming over for Sunday dinner tomorrow, and I just decided on dessert. (Thank you.)
Hey, I vote for "Chocolate Silk" pie...the real thing, not the pudding junk one. Its a Thanksgiving tradition. Use Silken Tofu, quite honestly it lends the best overall texture and taste. Nothing like it (and I'm not a vegan). My hub loves Grand Marnier Souffle'. It is elegant, gotta give it that.

Book stuff, you read books: write books, in school I wrote a three-pager that kilt me.
Culture, doc takes 'um off me all the time.
Football, you like football? That's a big +
(go to search type football, give us your predictions)

I think the culture here on this site is, give a man a fish, or a keyboard. If it is a keyboard you won't hear no complaint, never.

Back