HI from the place where we get all four seasons--Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. Thanks for the welcome Ossian! What is your weather like right now? Here it's cloudy and in the sixties (Fahrenheit) at 9:50 am Central Daylight time.

Suze

I am. Thanks for the welcome Ossian! What is your weather like right now? Here it's cloudy and in the sixties (Fahrenheit) at 9:50 am Central Daylight time.

Suze
Just now it is glorious weather. Currently 23C and sunny. It has been like this for some time now and I need rain!!! :)

Hello and welcome Suze.
There are four seasons where I live in Canada.
My favourite season is autumn, September and October are usually nice
and the maple leaves are very colourful.
Today it is cloudy and warm, temp is 20 Celsius.

Thanks for the welcome Gail S. I'm thinking your temperature probably beats the rest of us in Wisconsin, Canada and Scotland, and mine is the coldest!

Suzw

Thanks for the welcome Raven! I wish I knew more about Canada. Whenever it comes up as a Jeopardy category I am lost!

Suze

Most people like visiting here. We're friendly folk. Justin Timberlake was here a few weeks ago, and had a flat tire. He couldn't believe how many people offered to help without knowing who he was! I've visited New York, Virginia and DC, but not your state. My husband and I wanted to visit Cape Cod, but heaven had other plans I guess!

suze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back