Hi I am Tisha

tishakage

Hey everyone.

Glad to be a part of this forum, the reason I joined this forum is to get enough inspiration to continue what I am doing to lose weight, I have to lose 25lbs by 24th February. I am getting married in February, because of this I also bought a waist trainer from prowaist.co.uk to look a little slim. Any and all tips are appreciated. I don't want to look like a monster on the most important day of my life.

Hello and welcome. If your goal of committing to a life with the one you love is realized then everything else will fall into place.

b97dc288d71e7938c1ce8b7faacdc9ac.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Glad to be a part of this forum, the reason I joined this forum is to get enough inspiration to continue what I am doing to lose weight, I have to lose 25lbs by 24th February. I am getting married in February, because of this I also bought a waist trainer from prowaist.co.uk to look a little slim. Any and all tips are appreciated. I don't want to look like a monster on the most important day of my life.
Being overweight is just extra weight added on to our bodies and nobody really minds unless they are a little judgmental and I find most aren't. I have extra weight, too, and have been working on reducing. It's not easy the older we are but it is possible.

w3.gif

Hi, Tisha & welcome to the forum.
Uh....25 lbs. extra would not make anyone "Look like a monster."
I hope that didn't come from your better half.
And I hope you want to lose weight for you; not for someone else.

Hey everyone.

Glad to be a part of this forum, the reason I joined this forum is to get enough inspiration to continue what I am doing to lose weight, I have to lose 25lbs by 24th February. I am getting married in February, because of this I also bought a waist trainer from prowaist to look a little slim. Any and all tips are appreciated. I don't want to look like a monster on the most important day of my life.

OMG I can't believe the response I got here, thanks everyone for a warm welcome, I really appreciate this.

Back