Hi :) I have a PC question

Still Kicking

I hope I am doing this right.
I was wondering if someone could advise me on buying a external device that I could use for a back-up and save Youtube videos on?
Thanks so much in advance,

Debbie

I hope I am doing this right.
I was wondering if someone could advise me on buying a external device that I could use for a back-up and save Youtube videos on?
Thanks so much in advance,
Debbie
Welcome Debbi,,,

Buy a USB Flash drive to save videos...
1200px-SanDisk_Cruzer_Micro.png

Thanks for your reply! I have seen them but I don't think they have the room on them for all the video's I want to save...I can be totally wrong on that I don't know. How do you keep them from getting infected with a virus? Can you back-up your hard drive with it too? Thanks so much for answering me :)

Hi Holly Dolly :)
I used a program called Yiddly I think the name of it was....had tons of video's on it and it kept wanting me to update it so I did and it got infected and the whole thing had to be trashed. So this time I want something that I can transfer to an outside means so I can do things differently and not infect it so I loose all my stuff. Now I don't know enough about using both means say I use a program off the list you recommend and an outside drive of some sort to save is as a back-up maybe? I hope I am making myself clear about it. Any info you can share my way I would appreciate greatly.

Back