Hi, just joined this forum to drop a bunch of pounds by my birthday.

Raptor3099

I live in the mountains of western U.S. and I love the outdoors. I'm into photography and exploring. Looking for a few buddies here who just want to move better, feel better and are young at heart. I'm a cancer survivor and that changed my life. I want to lose weight by my birthday and think that 4 months is a reasonable amount of time. I like walking, exercise with weights and treadmill along with a stationary bike in the winter. I like people who tend to be leaders of the pack. I'm very strong willed and don't like to listen to a lot of whining. If you feel the same, lets get on with this!

I live in the mountains of western U.S. and I love the outdoors. I'm into photography and exploring. Looking for a few buddies here who just want to move better, feel better and are young at heart. I'm a cancer survivor and that changed my life. I want to lose weight by my birthday and think that 4 months is a reasonable amount of time. I like walking, exercise with weights and treadmill along with a stationary bike in the winter. I like people who tend to be leaders of the pack. I'm very strong willed and don't like to listen to a lot of whining. If you feel the same, lets get on with this!
Hi Raptor3099 and welcome. I like to stay active as much as I possibly can by playing tennis or swimming or just walking. I am a Retired Pediatric Physician so I do know the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Good luck with your journey towards losing a few pounds before your next birthday.

Hi Raptor 3099,welcome aboard,glad you found us
I'm a life long walker,take 3 walks/day weather permitting
Good luck in losing the weight
Sue in Buffalo,Ny

Hi & welcome. You'll get great advice here.
For weight loss, it's most important to eat a balanced diet.
That means, when you have a double-scoop ice cream cone in one hand, make sure you have another one in your other hand.

Welcome Raptor...we owned a food manufacturing business...specialty fitness foods, so I'm real familiar with fitness/weight goals. Good luck with finding the best fitness routine for you. With you all the way, gal!

Hi Raptor. Good luck with the weight loss. I have been doing that for some time now. I find being patient with myself is important with it. Sometimes I'd like to lose it all immediately but it doesn't happen that way..lol You've joined a nice, friendly forum here...

we0.gif

Back