Home made Health Bars

Wren

Given a large box of chocolates over the weekend containing some I wasn’t keen on, I melted them in a basin, placed over a saucepan of boiling water, adding a little butter and honey, stirred in mixed seeds, chopped nuts, plain oats and spread in a greased dish when it’s set I’ll cut into slices3458AA35-6AF9-4499-B3D5-298B81EE148E.jpeg44F005D9-F4D3-4222-AB2B-424613BB35C8.jpeg

Given a large box of chocolates over the weekend containing some I wasn’t keen on, I melted them in a basin, placed over a saucepan of boiling water, adding a little butter and honey, stirred in mixed seeds, chopped nuts, plain oats and spread in a greased dish when it’s set I’ll cut into slicesView attachment 210678View attachment 210680
The chocs looks delish……never seen a box like those……
thanks for the recipe wren , i will try this, my type of yummy….😃

Given a large box of chocolates over the weekend containing some I wasn’t keen on, I melted them in a basin, placed over a saucepan of boiling water, adding a little butter and honey, stirred in mixed seeds, chopped nuts, plain oats and spread in a greased dish when it’s set I’ll cut into slicesView attachment 210678View attachment 210680
I'll bet this is delicious!

Back