Hot Sauce Lovers!

Ruthanne

SF VIP
What kind do you like? What do you put it on?

Last night I had eggplant parmesan and instead of flipping the top of the hot sauce bottle I made a mistake and took the cap off and poured half the bottle on my dinner--well, it was hot alright! Right now I have a bottle of Frank's Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. It's pretty good and hot enough for me.

I like the Texas Pete brand. It's inexpensive and available online as well as in many national stores.

I make tacos often, and it's good on just a plain avocado, as well as guacamole, eggs, even tuna salad!

There are thousand of hot sauces. My life long pal is McIlhenny Co. Tobasco Sauce inherited it from my dad. My favorite thing to put it on is eggs over easy with Lawry's Seasoned Salt & pepper. I am addicted to halepanos as well.

I like the Texas Pete brand. It's inexpensive and available online as well as in many national stores.

I make tacos often, and it's good on just a plain avocado, as well as guacamole, eggs, even tuna salad!
That sounds so yummy PB! I've been eating more eggs lately and am going to try some hot sauce on them, too.

Back