How Do I Add a Quote or Saying to Show Under My Posts?

KimIn Wis

I see alot of religious, famous people, personal quotes and sayings, etc. appearing underneath the bottom of some posts. How do I add this? I'm check this forum and looked thru my profile, but can't seem to find it.

ok, I'm going to feel like an idiot here, but.. About the only thing under my Name..Preferences is a bunch of check boxes for Notifications or Push .. ? Maybe I'm too new? I went thru all the things under my name again, but still can't find Signature!

On the left side, when you open Preferences, under Your Account, there's a list. You will see Preferences in that list. Try again!

I see alot of religious, famous people, personal quotes and sayings, etc. appearing underneath the bottom of some posts. How do I add this? I'm check this forum and looked thru my profile, but can't seem to find it.
Click on your username located in the forum heading (top right-hand corner of page).

A box will appear under your username, and on the right-hand column of the box you'll see "Signature" (second from the top), click on it, and go to town having fun! :)

On the left side, when you open Preferences, under Your Account, there's a list. You will see Preferences in that list. Try again!
Here's what I see:
y8a9KiA.png

What's weird is, right after I joined SF, I was able to do a Signature for my posts (even got some Likes for my sign.); now the Sign. itself and the option to do one has disappeared. ???

What's weird is, right after I joined SF, I was able to do a Signature for my posts (even got some Likes for my sign.); now the Sign. itself and the option to do one has disappeared. ???
Not at all.

If you click on your username at the top of the screen, a box will display, and on the right-hand side of the box you will see, Signature.

Click on it, and the world is yours. :)

When I click on Preferences, I get: Time Zone, email options, notification options (too long a screen to take a pic of). I guess I'm misremembering being able to add Signature at first, must've been another site which I recently joined (boy, could've sworn it was this one, lol).

When I click on Preferences, I get: Time Zone, email options, notification options (too long a screen to take a pic of). I guess I'm misremembering being able to add Signature at first, must've been another site which I recently joined (boy, could've sworn it was this one, lol).
I believe the forums software has gone through changes, hence a new member no longer having access to certain options until they've been a member for a specified period of time, and/or have a certain number (tally) of posts to their name.

You don't have a list of Preferences on the far left of that page? Down in that list, is the Signature option.

Click on your username located in the forum heading (top right-hand corner of page).

A box will appear under your username, and on the right-hand column of the box you'll see "Signature" (second from the top), click on it, and go to town having fun! :)
Thanks @Aunt Marg I've been wondering the same thing as officeripley. Just looked at my username and saw signature so will have a go at a later date. Just sorted Avitar thanks to MarciKs and want to change that. Ooooh technology --so exciting (not) and I'm not alone !!!!!!

Attachments

• bean.gif
    bean.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
Thanks @Aunt Marg I've been wondering the same thing as officeripley. Just looked at my username and saw signature so will have a go at a later date. Just sorted Avitar thanks to MarciKs and want to change that. Ooooh technology --so exciting (not) and I'm not alone !!!!!!
Good Sunday morning to you, Treacle! :)

ROFLMAO! Isn't he a character!

Back