How do you decorate for Halloween?

My daughter and I always decorated our enclosed porch for Halloween. Cobwebs, spiders, Skeleton, carved Jack-o-lantern. The whole shebang. All the kids loved it and told us they looked forward to seeing our decorations every year.

Yes, as a kid if the house was decorated, we knew we'd be in for a treat. It made the trek around the neighborhood more fun. šŸŽƒ

Mums, an autumn wreath and a jack 'o lantern, that's it.

Used to be more mums, different pumpkins and a witch.
I debated on buying mums this year, and then I missed the freshest ones. Mums signal autumn. Your decorations sound lovely!

My wife decorates for Halloween by putting up decorations that we have had for so many years that they are creepy looking. When sons, grandkids, and greatgrandkids show up she has them carving pumkins and making decorations. Some times I hang my voodoo dolls on a tree out front so they can air out and get rained on to get cleaned. Maybe every year or two she buys a new decoration and our middle son likes Halloween and brings over lights that show images on the side of the house and a fog machine and other things that he has.

The older the better! That fog machine and light set up really set the mood. I wouldn't want to walk into your voodoo dolls in the dark, lol.

Back