How do you go about spring cleaning?

Cleaning out cupboards is usually a weekly chore either. Lately I threw out all kinds of outdated supplements and over the counter medicines as well as cough syrups etc.
I was really surprised.

Cleaning out cupboards is usually a weekly chore either. Lately I threw out all kinds of outdated supplements and over the counter medicines as well as cough syrups etc.
I was really surprised.
In our house it's old receipts and paperwork that stacks up in the cupboard that's closest to the entry staircase.

Just went through all and got rid of everything.

Feels so good to free oneself of needless papers and things.

In our house it's old receipts and paperwork that stacks up in the cupboard that's closest to the entry staircase.

Just went through all and got rid of everything.

Feels so good to free oneself of needless papers and things.
And that’s something we never have a problem with. When we have an Etsy business we kept all our receipts but there are few receipts that we actually need so they get immediately tossed out ( burned )

I clean each room wall to wall, on a rotating basis. Otherwise, I'll do what looks like it needs to be done.
I love minimalism for the simple reason of cleaning.

Moving a few armchairs and small side tables every so often is a cake walk, but big cabinets, sofas, bookcases... that sort of thing complicates the process.

Back