How do you post

Oh say, an album from you tube for instance, for a video. I’m having a heck of a time 🥴. Pictures I can do
Another method you can use:

In the row of icons above there is a selection of options that are available from left to right.

Hover your cursor over the icons until you see Media, then click on it, paste the URL into the blank, click Continue, you're done.

Kathleen, you're right no it shouldn't make any difference what device you're using... but another very simple way to do it is to just copy the url at the top of the youtube page that the video is on....

How do I post? Well, I sit at my desk, write a letter, by hand, in pen and ink, address the envelope, enclose the letter, seal the envelope, stick the correct postage stamp in the right hand corner of the envelope and post it in the mail box. Easy peasy.

There’s gotta be one in every crowd, right? 😂😂😂
Thank you for your compliment in the "Pants" thread. You might like this story too. When I was a little boy my Grandparents bought both me, and my sister, a ToyTown Post Office game. Well not really a game, it was the sort of thing that encouraged literacy among young children. The gifts were a Christmas present and they contained writing paper, envelopes, a rubber stamp, like the ones used to cancel a stamp, an assortment of pencils and colouring crayons, eraser, ruler, there was probably a lot more but almost seventy years have passed by since and the memory cells have become clogged up.

Mother told my sister and I to sit down and write a thank you letter to our grandparents, in our best handwriting mind. Sister had not long started school so big brother was told to help her, which he duly did. The letters and thank you's complete, brother took his sister to the mail box and posted off their letters.

Grandparents had a lady delivering the mail, she was one of those community characters who had a heart of gold. But on this particular morning she was livid. Knocking on her manager's door she demanded to know: "What's this?" Our letters had been intercepted and marked: "Surcharge to pay." Before the manager could explain, the post lady chided him. "Look at the handwriting," she said, "two small children, writing a thank you to their grandparents and you want to surcharge them for not knowing the difference between a Royal Mail stamp and a ToyTown one?" "Shame on you!" The surcharge was rescinded.

Years later, as a young man, Granny told me that the local press got hold of the story, then one of the nationals saw it and ran it, then, as they say today, it went viral. I only wish that I had known, how I would have loved to have a copy of that story.

Thank you for your compliment in the "Pants" thread. You might like this story too. When I was a little boy my Grandparents bought both me, and my sister, a ToyTown Post Office game. Well not really a game, it was the sort of thing that encouraged literacy among young children. The gifts were a Christmas present and they contained writing paper, envelopes, a rubber stamp, like the ones used to cancel a stamp, an assortment of pencils and colouring crayons, eraser, ruler, there was probably a lot more but almost seventy years have passed by since and the memory cells have become clogged up.

Mother told my sister and I to sit down and write a thank you letter to our grandparents, in our best handwriting mind. Sister had not long started school so big brother was told to help her, which he duly did. The letters and thank you's complete, brother took his sister to the mail box and posted off their letters.

Grandparents had a lady delivering the mail, she was one of those community characters who had a heart of gold. But on this particular morning she was livid. Knocking on her manager's door she demanded to know: "What's this?" Our letters had been intercepted and marked: "Surcharge to pay." Before the manager could explain, the post lady chided him. "Look at the handwriting," she said, "two small children, writing a thank you to their grandparents and you want to surcharge them for not knowing the difference between a Royal Mail stamp and a ToyTown one?" "Shame on you!" The surcharge was rescinded.

Years later, as a young man, Granny told me that the local press got hold of the story, then one of the nationals saw it and ran it, then, as they say today, it went viral. I only wish that I had known, how I would have loved to have a copy of that story.
Do the archives go back that far? Or if they were stone tablets maybe not. But you should check. How fun it would be to get ahold of the articles. Fun story!!!!!

Back