How do you rate "Chick- Fil- A"?

RadishRose

SF VIP
It's been around a long time, but only recently has it come to CT.

We went yesterday for lunch and these are my findings.

The chicken in the Chicken Sandwich was delicious, 5 out of 5.
The bun was terrible, just a cheap-o grade hamburger bun, 0 out of 5.
The fries; not crisp, no salt, but it's a potato after all, 3 out of 5.
Sauces, good, Of the 2 I tried, 4 out of 5
The lemon-water was tasty of lemons, but wayyyy too sweet, 2 out of 5.
Service and cleanliness was great, 5 out of 5

I saw on "Yelp" people saying Wendy's chicken sandwich is just as good or better. I've been to Wendy's twice in my life, probably had chicken, but don't remember it enough to compare.

I'm curious how others view "Chick- Fil- A"

They have been around these parts forever, but I can't ever remember eating their food. I'm just not into fast food restaurants in general I guess.
If I want to go all out, I will get a Whataburger ... lol

My issue with fast food and all restaurants in general, is the amount of salt they put on food.
... Gee @RadishRose ..'no salt' on fries. That's a ++++ to me .... 😀

They have been around these parts forever, but I can't ever remember eating their food. I'm just not into fast food restaurants in general I guess.
If I want to go all out, I will get a Whataburger ... lol

My issue with fast food and all restaurants in general, is the amount of salt they put on food.
... Gee @RadishRose ..'no salt' on fries. That's a ++++ to me .... 😀
@Bonnie , I like some salt on my food....fortunately, I don't have restrictions on that. I don't frequent fast food places either but I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

If I ever end up there again, I'll order the chicken sandwich without the bun, lol, water and a salad.

The little 'uns usually determine which fast-food place we go to, depending on the quality of the indoor play place and the prizes that comes with their kid's meals. Chick-Fil-A is their favorite at present, thank goodness, because I prefer their food.

That's how my kids/grandkids rate places too .... right now it's a favorite Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood.

Ever since I was 15 years old I’ve been having a love affair with Chick-fil-A their chicken sandwiches are to die for! I love their waffle fries, they did get rid of their coleslaw with which really bummed me out and they used to have a lemon pie too that was awesome which they also got rid of I was almost in tears haha, I try not to drink sweet tea but when I’m at Chick-fil-A I must have my 8 ounce glass of sweet tea there’s nothing like it!

I’ve never been to one mainly because when I eat out I never order chicken. I just don’t like it very much. Cook it maybe once a week or so at home because it’s cheap protein. In any case I tend to stay away from places that have a reputation fo being less than inclusive in certain cultural values.

The ones near us have long lines at the take-out window anywhere near mealtime. Lines inside too. I like their chicken a lot. Plus, for the kiddie meal, they offer either a free ice cream or a book. Not a toy. A book. Customer service is always excellent.

@Bonnie , I like some salt on my food....fortunately, I don't have restrictions on that. I don't frequent fast food places either but I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

If I ever end up there again, I'll order the chicken sandwich without the bun, lol, water and a salad.
Get the nuggets. :D I enjoy Chick-fil-a; I usually get the nuggets and the superfood side salad. I used to love their coleslaw but they stopped carrying it.

None close to me. KFC has the best coleslaw ever made. And I love their chicken legs. Just a once a month treat though. I have a copycat KFC coleslaw recipe somewhere I used to make. Just makes too much for me and nobody close to share!

I've only been once and I enjoyed the Spicy Chicken Deluxe combo very much.

The crowd and the price made me think that I would give it a pass in the future and go to a more traditional restaurant.
chick-fil-a-f20e3d195056b3a_f20e3e57-5056-b3a8-49102e43ac4ca2c6.jpg

Love their market salads, grilled nuggets, waffle fries and really love Chick-fil-a sauce. All those work well for gluten free. I super miss being able to eat their traditional sandwich since my Celiac diagnosis. Locations are always clean and staff friendly. It's my second favorite fast food behind Schlotzskys.

Popeyes chicken sandwiches are sold out and have been for weeks. Recently I posted a story in Texas when a young man (nut) pulled a pistol on the Popeyes employee because they were out of chicken sandwiches. I was at one a few days ago and now they have signs over the sandwich pictures saying "Coming Back Soon". It would have been better if the sign read, "Don't shoot!"

I've never been there yet, but would like to check them out in the future. Many moons ago, in a nearby mall, there was a chick-fil-a handing out samples of chicken on toothpicks, I took one and it was absolutely delicious if I recall, either that or I was really hungry, lol.

I've heard a few people saying they were still really good today. I'm not sure where there's one now where I live, but likely not too far.

I've never been there yet, but would like to check them out in the future. Many moons ago, in a nearby mall, there was a chick-fil-a handing out samples of chicken on toothpicks, I took one and it was absolutely delicious if I recall, either that or I was really hungry, lol.

I've heard a few people saying they were still really good today. I'm not sure where there's one now where I live, but likely not too far.
They are exactly like they were in 1977 that’s when I first had a Chick-fil-A sandwich it has not changed at all delicious

Back