How does your loved one apologize?

Hmmmm.....The women will/may say,"Sorry."........The men will I suppose just grovel....:LOL:

I apologize to my wife in the same manner that I apologize to anyone who I have offended and she does the same with me. No dramatics, etc

We've been together for 60 some years. Arguments and disagreement come with the territory, and unless the wife or husband is a "doormat" to be stepped on without consequence an argument shouldn't be "the end of the world".

My hubby has never apologized for anything he's said in anger. A few years ago, he was upset about something and we had a rare argument. That's when he said, "You've been the biggest disappointment in my life." Not his drunken ex. Not his son that never calls him and hasn't seen him in 6 years. Nope...me :( The one that has taken care of him and given in to every thing he's ever wanted to do...whether I wanted to or not. The one that took care of him at home instead of sending him to a rehab hospital when he had a very serious, life-threatening injury. Not to mention, him spending money like it grows on trees and I never say anything.

Those hurtful words has done irreparable damage to our relationship. I can't forget them and he's never said he was sorry so I'm assuming he meant it.

Now that was
My hubby has never apologized for anything he's said in anger. A few years ago, he was upset about something and we had a rare argument. That's when he said, "You've been the biggest disappointment in my life." Not his drunken ex. Not his son that never calls him and hasn't seen him in 6 years. Nope...me :( The one that has taken care of him and given in to every thing he's ever wanted to do...whether I wanted to or not. The one that took care of him at home instead of sending him to a rehab hospital when he had a very serious, life-threatening injury. Not to mention, him spending money like it grows on trees and I never say anything.

Those hurtful words has done irreparable damage to our relationship. I can't forget them and he's never said he was sorry so I'm assuming he meant it.
Dow
So sorry.That was painful for sure.It would be very hard to carry on after that statment.

So sorry That many of you live in such misery.I have been very blessed with my second hubby of 29 years.
I can't imagine having the drama and turmoil in my life at this age. We do. try and put each other before anyone else in our lives- and that includes kids.
We don't fight per sae- I speak my mind and it usually stops half way between his ears.
We both do get tickled at each other when annoyed and have fits of laughter over it.

Yeah.....no.

I call bullsh** on that my friend! 😂

Ya think? lol.
A friend here reminded me that due to past murky relationships, she tries to keep her close relationships clean and meaningful which means apologizing when needed.

Love DOES mean saying saying you’re sorry.
Decent humans have no problems apologizing.
Its not a fault in character to apologize, even if it isn’t your fault. Finding peace within a disagreement is always a worthy solution that benefits all.

Back