How I Post A Photo From My Computer or Other Website

SeaBreeze

Endlessly Groovin'
This is the way I usually post a picture in a thread. To post a personal photo that you have saved on your computer, you can just click the Picture Icon at the top of the message window. Then click on the Blue Arrow, then Or Click Here, browse your computer file to locate picture, then click Open. If you like, you can also get the same result by using the icon below the post that looks like a paperclip and says Attach Files.

To copy a photo from another website, just right click the picture and copy Image Location. Click the Picture Icon, but this time click on the little chain link image, paste your Image Location, then click insert.

upload.JPG

Last edited:
This is the way I usually post a picture in a thread. To post a personal photo that you have saved on your computer, you can just click the Picture Icon at the top of the message window. Then click on the Blue Arrow, then Or Click Here, browse your computer file to locate picture, then click Open. If you like, you can also get the same result by using the icon below the post that looks like a paperclip and says Attach Files.

To copy a photo from another website, just right click the picture and copy Image Location. Click the Picture Icon, but this time click on the little chain link image, paste your Image Location, then click insert.

View attachment 78109
Thats my method also..

View attachment 78109
I think this (using the picture icon) is the easiest way to do it and fast too!

I like to post pictures.:) Now this is my problem. I can and have posted my first picture using a hosting site, but I prefer to post from my computer. I have followed the directions given by SeaBreeze but it will not open the options when I click on the blue arrow. Any ideas why?:confused:

I like to post pictures.:) Now this is my problem. I can and have posted my first picture using a hosting site, but I prefer to post from my computer. I have followed the directions given by SeaBreeze but it will not open the options when I click on the blue arrow. Any ideas why?:confused:
Click on the insert image box in the reply area..
Screenshot-2020-04-14-at-5-06-40-AM.png

Thanks Ken N Tx for the prompt reply. When I put my curser over insert image it changes to a hand, I then click on insert image and the blue line with the arrow appears but the small hand changes back to a pointer and will not open the drop box with the drop image or click here option. It just remains a blue line with the arrow.:confused:

Thanks Ken N Tx for the prompt reply. When I put my curser over insert image it changes to a hand, I then click on insert image and the blue line with the arrow appears but the small hand changes back to a pointer and will not open the drop box with the drop image or click here option. It just remains a blue line with the arrow.:confused:
I see you only have 5 posts, that might be the problem..Try again after about 10 posts, its like that to stop spammers from posting..

You can upload very big pictures (file size up to 8MB, basically no file size limit), the forum will resize it if it's bigger than 800x800.

Back