How it should be.

Family Guy, an episode where people were the pets & dogs their masters

hqdefault.jpg

9k=

I want to cry, thinking about how people do this to their pets.... :mad:

You picked up rescues, SD? God bless you.

Yes RR, we still have 7 little furry rescues. We have had as many as 15 at one time. A few we were able to re-home, but, most have medical issues so we keep them and give them the best life we can to help make up for the abuse they've endured. In my albums, I have posted a few shots of some of the ones who have passed on.

Yes RR, we still have 7 little furry rescues. We have had as many as 15 at one time. A few we were able to re-home, but, most have medical issues so we keep them and give them the best life we can to help make up for the abuse they've endured. In my albums, I have posted a few shots of some of the ones who have passed on.

You're heroes, SD! :love_heart: It's a lot of work and expense to care for them as you and your family do. You're to be commended! I'm going to try to find your album now.

Very commendable of you SD......you've got a good heart.

While deer hunting several years ago I came across the skeletal remains of a medium size dog that was wearing a collar with no tags and had a rope tied around it's neck and the other end of the rope tied to a small tree....I'm no forensics expert but I didn't see a bullet hole in the skull so I'm assuming that the dog for some reason was no longer wanted, taken to the woods, tied to a tree and then left to dehydrate and starve to death.

The first thing that comes to mind to describe a person that would do something like that is.....LOW LIFE ROTTEN BASTARD !

While deer hunting several years ago I came across the skeletal remains of a medium size dog that was wearing a collar with no tags and had a rope tied around it's neck and the other end of the rope tied to a small tree....I'm no forensics expert but I didn't see a bullet hole in the skull so I'm assuming that the dog for some reason was no longer wanted, taken to the woods, tied to a tree and then left to dehydrate and starve to death.

The first thing that comes to mind to describe a person that would do something like that is.....LOW LIFE ROTTEN BASTARD !

You're 100% right IKE. someone who abandons a pet tied to anything are the lowest form of worm sperm. I have a shih tzu that was tied to the tongue of a house trailer when the tenant moved. Was only when the gas guy came to remove the tank that he was found. half dead with no food or water. Glad to say, he has had a good life here and while he is now blind and deaf, he still manages a smile. Here's a pic I have before he went blind. Still a cutie.

Attachments

• Toby Tyler.jpg
    Toby Tyler.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10

I so agree!

Back