How to Control Email Notifications

ossian

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to restrict forum notifications to board alerts only and not emails?

I play a lot of the games here and get tons of email notifications which I don't want. I do still want to see an alert on the site, however, when I log onto the site.

I have tried changing the contents prefs to 'watch content I create' and 'interact with'. But despite unchecking the 'and receive email notifications', these are still coming.

I know that I can 'unwatch' the individual threads, but as I mentioned, I would be happy to continue with the site alerts only.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to restrict forum notifications to board alerts only and not emails?

I play a lot of the games here and get tons of email notifications which I don't want. I do still want to see an alert on the site, however, when I log onto the site.

I have tried changing the contents prefs to 'watch content I create' and 'interact with'. But despite unchecking the 'and receive email notifications', these are still coming.

I know that I can 'unwatch' the individual threads, but as I mentioned, I would be happy to continue with the site alerts only.

Account > Preferences > Content Options > Uncheck "and receive email notifications"

email alerts, I was wishing we had them so I'm going to have to see how we get those. Or some kind soul will tell me where to look.

Back