I am a newbie and hoping to learn and share with others good things about retirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorty white

Good morning everyone:

Been retired 18 years - lovin it - live in sunny Florida.

Hobbies are writing, traveling, line dancing and spending time with our children who are all over the USA

Shorty, You can click on "Senior Forums.com" at the top of the page and find threads listed by subjects. Or you can click on "What's New" for the latest posts and jump in. Glad you found us.

Hi Shorty, I'm Lee from Ontario, Canada. Welcome.

Hi Lee:

Thanks for the welcome. I would expect that your weather will be changing soon. I am attempting to figure out how to maneuver around this site. Don't know how often I will be able to post here due to a busy social life but I do enjoy writing and am looking forward to sharing my two cents with others of a like mind. When I get a minute I will have to look at some of the topics being covered. I love to write and my wife and I are into line dancing so you could say those are two of our biggest passions. That and traveling to see our children - one in CT and one in CA with one here in FL just twenty minutes away.

Again, I am looking forward to chatting with everyone when I get a moment to do so.:)

Welcome to the House of Fun, Shorty. From Scotland where it is not as sunny as Florida but then we don't have gators either! :welcome:

Of for fffffff sake! Didnt realise this was a redundant but resurrected introductiuon. Cancel my gibberish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back