I Don't Know How to Multi-Quote

I just tested it and learned it myself Ruthanne, even though Matrix explained it to me before and I didn't really understand.

You highlight the sentences in the person's post and click on the +Quote that comes up in the little black popup box.

Then do the same for the other posts you want to use in your Multi Quote.

Write your message, it could be short, in the reply box. (you may not have to write any message, but that's what I did).

Then, when you're ready to add the quotes, click on Insert Quotes at the bottom of your post.

A window will come up with your selected quotes.

Click on Quote Message in the lower right hand corner of that window.

Your selected quotes should appear in your post, and then you can add your responses by positioning your mouse cursor where you want to type.

You can delete any quoted messages from that window by just clicking on the Remove box.

Good luck, should work for you. :)

I just tested it and learned it myself Ruthanne, even though Matrix explained it to me before and I didn't really understand.

You highlight the sentences in the person's post and click on the +Quote that comes up in the little black popup box.

Then do the same for the other posts you want to use in your Multi Quote.

Write your message, it could be short, in the reply box. (you may not have to write any message, but that's what I did).

Then, when you're ready to add the quotes, click on Insert Quotes at the bottom of your post.

A window will come up with your selected quotes.

Click on Quote Message in the lower right hand corner of that window.

Your selected quotes should appear in your post, and then you can add your responses by positioning your mouse cursor where you want to type.

You can delete any quoted messages from that window by just clicking on the Remove box.

Good luck, should work for you. :)
Thank you. I will give it a try.😃

Back