I hated cleaning windows (until now!!

kburra

One of the worst chores for me has always been cleaning windows the whole house is colonial style windows (See pic),and would take hours using the normal squeegee method. Came upon this recipe and method and was of course skeptical....anyway tried it and is a Miracle how wonderful it worked, did the whole house in about 45mins, normally three times longer than that. Yep I know these type of things and ideas flood the internet an we tend to just bypass them as just another silly idea,but I urge YOU to give it a go it works a treat...good luck!!

HERE'S A MAGICAL WAY TO CLEAN YOUR WINDOWS!!!

This is the best way EVER to clean your windows...
No drying is needed, and you won't have any spots or streaks on your window!

You can clean 2 big sliding glass doors and 8 large windows in minutes!!!

Here are the ingredients you need to use:

1/2 gallon warm water

1-2 Tablespoon of liquid (Finish Rinse Aid)

2-3 Tablespoons of liquid laundry detergent or dish washing soap

Mix all of the ingredients above.

Spray your windows down with your hose to get them wet then wipe or brush on the solution onto your windows, then immediately hose it off.

That’s all there is to it and you're done.
The remaining water just sheets off and you don't need to dry it off!

Note: Best to use Dustpan brush or Broom to apply the mix to windows, SOFT BRISTLE
Hosing windows best to set the nozzle to spray or rain (or similar) jet setting not as effective.

Attachments

• 100_2459.JPG
    100_2459.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 13
Ok gave front windows a clean yesterday(see pic) a nice 30 degree day,normally when doing the whole house 294 windows ,(never counted them before) with Karcher would take around 3 hours...the front only took 15minutes using the method I posted and came up beautiful and clean as can see in the attached pic,the other pic is of the house 100_0586.jpg100_2784.JPG

Yep could use that to spray on window with mix, but still need to brush with SOFT broom to remove stubborn dirt.

Back