I have just joined...

My name is Jessica Ann, and I will be 41 next Thursday. I am a singer and songwriter. I am not in my senior years just yet, but I do enjoy being around my elders. I love being around older people. I like reading about their days gone by and how they feel about the current times. It is very nice to meet everyone on here! 🙂

My name is Jessica Ann, and I will be 41 next Thursday. I am a singer and songwriter. I am not in my senior years just yet, but I do enjoy being around my elders. I love being around older people. I like reading about their days gone by and how they feel about the current times. It is very nice to meet everyone on here! 🙂

Hey Jessica Ann!

Human connection, even virtual, is one of the most important elements a human needs. I hope you will have a pleasant time on the forum, but please do yourself a favor: Spend as less time on the forum as possible. You are way too young to let time go by without using it to improve your life, to work on your dreams, to build a beautiful future. Many of us have reached a stage that we gave up on any sense of "future" (to be fair... many of us have not reached that stage yet). To be around some of us could be consuming for your young soul.

Enjoy life as much as you can!
Welcome to the SF community!

Back