I love decorating with flowers!

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
We have a hydrangea bush which was being strangled with some weedy looking cone and ivy. I spent a bunch of time At the beginning of spring de-tangling the Vines and ivy from the main bush then cutting back the old wood. It was in pretty sorry shape And I wasn’t sure it was going to come
Back but it started putting out its lovely flowers not long ago and I’ve had so much fun decorating the house with them.
Here’s a collage...bedroom dresser, kitchen table and island.
7CF445B3-F734-4153-9FD7-335484D6E3B0.jpeg
And an earlier arrangement , bigger, of the kitchen table again.
8D959FFC-CFC4-4BF8-A85C-5F4922AC3C9F.jpeg

We have a hydrangea bush which was being strangled with some weedy looking cone and ivy. I spent a bunch of time At the beginning of spring de-tangling the Vines and ivy from the main bush then cutting back the old wood. It was in pretty sorry shape And I wasn’t sure it was going to come
Back but it started putting out its lovely flowers not long ago and I’ve had so much fun decorating the house with them.
View attachment 111817
View attachment 111816
I like it...very pretty

View attachment 111817
View attachment 111816
very lovely!

Back