i so want this.....

I've been craving a homey fall dinner of skillet roasted Porterhouse pork chops, potatoes, carrots, onions, and apple sauce.

Skillet-Braised-Pork-Chops-094.jpg

Sleep, I have been on a opposite schedule the past week going to bed at 7 or 8AM and waking up at 11-AM 12PM, I can't seem to work my way out of it like I usually do. Might be time for the beer & Crown Royal method.
Ahhh! This bugs me ,too. I'll fall asleep at 8PM, and sleep and hour or two. But , at 12 AM, when I normally go to bed, I can't sleep. I'm up till 3AM. then soon I'm like fmdog44 going to bed at 7 AM. Sleeping till 12, Doing this affects me, I feel lousy. Getting back to going to bed at night is hard to do. I promise myself I WILL not fall back into sleeping at odd times, but damn it, I always do.

Sometimes when I toss and turn, trying to sleep, but can't .. I read until my eyes get sleepy. Rarely do I get up and turn the computer on. It stimulates my brain too much.

Mr Amazon brought me a lovely new bottle of whisky this afternoon and I'm SOOOOO looking forward to cracking it open later this evening.

GF15.jpg

I'm craving seeing my daughter who I haven't seen in 15 months in person because we can't travel without quarantining for 2 weeks...

I understand how you feel Holly, my youngest son, his wife and 2 children live in Belgium and I have no idea when I will see them again, whereas I used to travel to Belgium 2-3 times per year.....the only good thing is we can make video calls to each other so that is the next best thing to seeing the family.

Back