Ice cream - what's your pleasure?

If it's store bought ice cream it's gotta be Ben & Jerry's, simply the best for me. Pistachio and New York Super Fudge Chunk are my favorites.

I like to get soft serve ice cream from an ice cream stand on occaision, usually a vanilla and chocolate swirl dipped in chocolate coating. But my go to ice cream is always pistachio.

I'm not a fan of Breyers, their ice cream always has ice crystals on it and tastes funny to me.

I've been a fan of chocolate ice cream for decades....I keep some in the fridge, and have a couple of good dips nearly every evening. My favorite is a "triple chocolate" made by Crown Creamery, and sold at a local discount grocery chain called Sav-A-lot....best I've ever had.

I've been a fan of chocolate ice cream for decades
I have too
Can't go wrong with most any brand....if it's chocolate

However, my lady has been runnin' her nutria-bullet

Just coconut milk, ice, cocoa powder, fruit sweetener...like a banana

Oh, lordy......cannot believe it's not bad for me
Worth the headache rush

@Don M.

We have Sav-A-Lot stores here. I've never shopped there, but I'll have to check into Crown Creamery ice cream.

@JimW

I've never bought Breyer's, a lot of folks love it.
Ice crystals... isn't that caused by ice cream being in freezer too long? 🤔

Last edited:
@Don M.

We have Sav-A-Lot stores here. I've never shopped there, but I'll have to check into Crown Creamery ice cream.

@JimW

I've never bought Breyer's, a lot of folks love it.
Ice crystals... isn't that caused by ice cream being in freezer too long? 🤔

It can be yes, but for whatever reason ice crystals are always in every tub of Breyers I've ever had no matter where I've purchased them. I stopped buying Breyers years ago because of this and I never really cared for the flavors.

Back