If Someone Tags You, Where is it Flagged?

Jules

SF VIP
Occasionally I’d be looking back on a thread and see someone used @Jules. I was thinking I’d missed these in Alerts. Then I reviewed those and there weren’t any links.

Where does the flag show up?

Occasionally I’d be looking back on a thread and see someone used @Jules. I was thinking I’d missed these in Alerts. Then I reviewed those and there weren’t any links.

I see them in notifications. Maybe go to your profile, then settings, and click the box to be notified when you're tagged. There's a bunch of boxes there to tick or not.

Up top right of the forum where the bell is ..

This sometimes happens to me too, exactly what Jules said in this OP.

It isn't always in with my alerts (the Bell in upper right)
I don't know why some of them go there, and other times, some do not. Does anyone know why that would be inconsistent?

I do check there very often, so it isn't because days have gone by, so I missed them. :unsure::rolleyes::confused:
I don't like to miss some of those, unknowingly. :(

I just rechecked my profile, as I have regarding this in the past, and again, I find everything is checked correctly for me to have gotten the alerts consistently.o_O:unsure:

Back