I'm learning to use the internet... Thanks Covid!!

I was once told, that if I earned a dollar for every mistake I could retire early. I managed various positions, job titles, etc. in my working years and managed to retire early!! Oddly, I was asked to not retire as they still needed me. Fall guys are always in need with big companies, as long as it is not a certain few sins.

Upon retirement, there was ample opportunity to do all those things I had always wanted. Turns out that many of those I didn't care for, and the things I did like... I overdid, to the point of no longer liking them.

Which then led me on a quest for knowledge and what better place than the internet to gain knowledge. Okay, not all knowledge is good, but being a widely read idiot is better than being a plain idiot.

Let the havoc begin!!

full

Welcome ,Harry,, care to tell us a bit more about yourself?
I grew up on a tobacco, hog, corn, cattle farm in Kentucky. Decided I wanted to be a musician and off to college I went. I promptly dropped out as it became apparent that I was to also expected to attend classes, which seriously interfered with my social life. Had a high draft number, so sobered up and got a job, then married, then kids, then selling my soul to advance up the corporate ladder. Changed jobs, but soul was still for sale... (useful idiot). Retired in late 2005, moved back to Ky and overdid everything physically useful and beneficial. So basically retired with 2 moderately adult children and 6 grandchildren, of which one just got married.

That pretty much sums up my life!! Are you bored yet?:)

Back