Interpol

MI6 probably classified his comings and goings. I believe years ago Interpol was just a global clearing house for law enforcement agencies but I see they have some serious hardware now. Talking about Interpol I love getting e-mails from the usual 419 scammers saying they are Interpol agents who have millions of dollars "Usually in the form of ATM cards or bank drafts" to give me yet I just need to pay them a few hundred dollars via Google or Steam cards or WU to get my millions. It's fun to string them along. Better then cable TV.

MI6 probably classified his comings and goings. I believe years ago Interpol was just a global clearing house for law enforcement agencies but I see they have some serious hardware now. Talking about Interpol I love getting e-mails from the usual 419 scammers saying they are Interpol agents who have millions of dollars "Usually in the form of ATM cards or bank drafts" to give me yet I just need to pay them a few hundred dollars via Google or Steam cards or WU to get my millions. It's fun to string them along. Better then cable TV.
LOL, I bet you have fun with them. šŸ˜

Back