Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmarcus48

Hi this mmarcus48 I'm 52 disabled with an 8 year old girl moved from NY to Ga due to weather because of health.

Last edited:
Hi from coastal New England, mmarcus, and welcome! Do make yourself at home here. I'll be interested to hear about the adjustment to the southern climes, as I've been considering such a change. I'm thinking you'll probably appreciate it more December through April...

Welcome. Have you found any good support systems in GA? There are some disabled people on this site as well, and as we all know the older we get the more disabled everyone of us becomes, in some way or another.

It's ok here I have RA in my hands that's why I had to leave NY. The part that I hate the most that I had to give up work early(electrician). I still count my blessings because I know it could be worse. Thank you guys so much for giving me a forum. It gives me something to do and to talk with people that will understand what I'm going through.

By the way it's really and I mean really hot here about 47 days 90 and better. In NY 3 days it would be a heat wave lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back