I've Never Found a 2 Cup Measure Like This.

This isn't any big deal but I found this stainless steel 2 cup vintage measure(made in Korea) at Goodwill yesterday for 49 cents. I've never seen one before. I even looked a bit online and can't find one. Anyone have/had one?View attachment 220795
Have never seen a metal 2 cup measure like that one. We've got that type with a handle in 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup and 1/4 cup.

Manufacturer name: Progressive - Made in China.

I just pulled out all my bags of tricks to find this measuring cup online and I came up with nothing. What a find!!! So cool
Thanks Lara! I look things up I find in thrift stores from time to time and couldn't find this either.

I have a vintage full set and a partial set but the largest is 1 cup. All thrift shop finds.

This looks somewhat similar but not as in good of a shape as yours is in since
it appears that someone used a tool to hand-alter it to have pour spouts.

It's listed as a Rare Mid-Century item selling on Etsy for $20
by someone with the Username of moldyoldies. Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/614049...Ol_ZwIZ866g6qxAESLWeaWaShxUQIN1RoCdocQAvD_BwE
Thanks! Because I couldn't find one on Etsy. I didn't look through all the pages. Mine is in very good shape. I do think the little pour spouts are part of the design as mine has them. The one being sold on Etsy has wear and tear. And mine was a much better price. Why I thrift I guess. But the resellers are out there in droves. Even young men looking through the women's clothes to resell.

Back