Jasper National Park - Canada...beautiful photos!

Yup, been there, and spent several days exploring that area. Having grown up in Colorado, I have a fondness for the mountains....and that area between Jasper and Banff is one of the most spectacular regions in North America. There is a new feast for the eyes around every bend in the road. The geography is amazing, and the abundance of wildlife is outstanding.

Stunningly beautiful. My husband worked close to Lake louise in Banff National Park for 6 months some years ago ...and he said it was the most glorious place he'd ever seen in the world...sadly he hated it, because it had no pubs..LOL>..LOL and where they were was very remote .. but..me? I would go in a heartbeat. My daughter has been to Canada many times on business ..I have family who live in Toronto..and I have a close friend who lives in Kelowna BC...but I have never managed to make the trip!!

One of the best vacations I ever took was a week in Jasper and a week in Banff. Last week I posted a ton of pictures in an album called Canadian Rockies in case anyone is interested. Still have more to load.

Back