Jeffery Epstein

rgp

His lawyers say they do not accept the determination of suicide as a cause of death. And that they are going launch their own investigation into it.

Now don't get me wrong, if he is guilty of even half of the charges levied ?...... He belonged in jail for a long time.

But ! How can his attorneys just continue to investigate ? On their own. Who's paying the bills ? Hard to believe they're doing it pro-bono ! Anyone heard anything from his family about this? I have not. Does he even have a family ?

Again, don't get me wrong ........... I don't really care how he died,or who killed him if it was not suicide ,or what happens to his money. The news announcement just struck me as odd...........Maybe I didn't hear everything ?

There are also conspiracy theories I've read about saying it wasn't really him that died. They said because he had so many other people involved in his sexual abuse of children they would benefit from his death. I hope it's him and I wish he had died a painful death. He left a fortune so I'm sure the lawyers will be able to get money from his estate. I also don't care how he died.

I don't care how he died as much as when he died - - -conveniently before he was able to testify about past associations he has had with elected and other powerful people. He was in the hands of the Justice Dept. and I would hate to think that they were somewhat complicit in his ability to "expire", whether at his hand or with "help" from someone else.

Conspiracy theory? Possibly, but quite logical considering the number of influential people involved.

In the end Epstein is just like the corner drug dealer for the rich and famous.

What happens when the police arrest the corner drug dealer and gang? Another drug gang takes over. Sadly that's what will happen in the underage trafficing world. The users or customers are the people that should be in jail. If there is a demand somebody will step in to supply it.

Didn't it come out he had broken bones in his neck?

His lawyers say they do not accept the determination of suicide as a cause of death. And that they are going launch their own investigation into it.

Now don't get me wrong, if he is guilty of even half of the charges levied ?...... He belonged in jail for a long time.

But ! How can his attorneys just continue to investigate ? On their own. Who's paying the bills ? Hard to believe they're doing it pro-bono ! Anyone heard anything from his family about this? I have not. Does he even have a family ?

Again, don't get me wrong ........... I don't really care how he died,or who killed him if it was not suicide ,or what happens to his money. The news announcement just struck me as odd...........Maybe I didn't hear everything ?

The lawyers will no doubt bill his estate, which I understand is quite substantial. They probably had instructions from him as to what to do in the event of his death. They probably also had a hefty retainer from him.

I would like to understand more about the whole case instead of the soundbites that I've heard so far.

I'm curious to learn more about how the young girls were lured into this situation. I keep hearing about an apartment house where some of the girls lived, modeling, etc... It doesn't sound like what I think of when I hear about sex trafficking. It sounds like young women and their families that were drawn into this and blinded by the money/fame that Epstein might offer.

Also in one of the first reports of his death, they said that a sock was found lodged in his throat that doesn't sound like suicide to me.

I think that this is a story that will be talked/speculated about for years to come.

I would like to understand more about the whole case instead of the soundbites that I've heard so far.

I'm curious to learn more about how the young girls were lured into this situation. I keep hearing about an apartment house where some of the girls lived, modeling, etc... It doesn't sound like what I think of when I hear about sex trafficking. It sounds like young women and their families that were drawn into this and blinded by the money/fame that Epstein might offer.

Also in one of the first reports of his death, they said that a sock was found lodged in his throat that doesn't sound like suicide to me.

I think that this is a story that will be talked/speculated about for years to come.

I agree wholeheartedly, and wondered about the sock story myself. Notice how quiet that aspect has gone? I've heard so many of these young girl stories fall apart over recent years, I question many of them. Sweet & innocent isn't what it used to be.

Soundbites are all we will likely ever get...........jmo

There's a big cover up going on. May very well include more big wigs than imagined.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffre...ing-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

"On Monday, Attorney General William Barr criticized the detention center where the disgraced financier was held. "We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability," Barr said. "I was appalled and frankly angry to learn of the MCC's failure to adequately secure this prisoner."

I hope Barr has body guards.

Last edited:
What a mystery this is turning into, if he had not been very rich and had help from others he could have never pulled this off. I was looking forward to the trial and incriminating testimony.

Last edited:
I wish he would have had a chance to testify about the others he knew who used underage girls for sex. 14 years old? C'mon. How high up the chain of command did this scandal reach and who stood to lose a lot from it, so much so that his death was "arranged"? Those are questions I would have liked to heard answered.

One victim said she saw Clinton on Epstein's island with 2 women.That's probably going to be swiftly hushed.

Apparently it already has been .... as this is the first I have heard of it .

Back