Jonathan Warren The World Traveler

FastTrax

From shelter dog to globe hopping canine.

jonathanwarren_travel_france4.jpg

0_PAY-TRAVELLING-DOG (2).jpg

0_PAY-TRAVELLING-DOG (1).jpg

0_PAY-TRAVELLING-DOG.jpg

I have no idea what Amanda Klecker and Jeremy Simon are drinking but it sure ain't Dooky Doughnuts or even Starbucks$$$$$ but it reeks of massive wealth.

jonathanwarren_family2.jpg

www.instagram.com/jonathanwarrenofficial/

You know what they say: Don't get mad, get a dog.

It's truly a dogs life when every day is a party.

tenor.gif

Hey I just noticed something strange in that picture. Now there are two wealthy beyond all manner of human decency yuppies and one feloniously pampered dog. Now why are there three cups of whatever that high end goop is on the table? Puhleez don't tell me that mangy cur actually drinks out of that rather expensive China that cost more then some peoples homes. Tax them Joe B. Tax them hard.

So drinking that drink and letting the dog lick her lips after the has licked his bottom 🤮. How do they get around the dog has to be quarantined 30 day rule in each country?

So drinking that drink and letting the dog lick her lips after the has licked his bottom 🤮. How do they get around the dog has to be quarantined 30 day rule in each country?

Because money talks and poverty walks. It was an especially nice touch when Mrs. Moneybags alludes to just how many bistros allows superpup in their places. The same places that detest tourist and their kids. To be honest though it's not Jonathans fault that they rescued him from a shelter especially when he was going to be euthanized in a week. Now if Jonathan wanted retribution he'd have mommy human buy that shelter and fire the staff especially the guy who givesthe dogs the cocktail of death.

Last edited:

Back