Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightC

Hi Everybody, first of all, KnightC is just my nickname, but pretty well used in certain part of the universe..lol, outside earth. I am 69 now,, having retired some 8 years ago. Retirement is one of the best things that i think i had gifted to myself, as otherwise, if i had kept myself glued to my work desk , i could have kicked the bucket years back with my illness.

I kept myself very busy picking up new hobbies ,, in particular, in computer games, like second life and chess playing. I became very good at certain board games, and it kept me busy learning and upgrading my skill development daily, in particular in chess. I even set up a chess club and provided free teaching to members,, both adults and kids. I had been a working maniac for many years of my life, tried to earn a lot of money, but at the end, i returned most of it all.. lol.

Retirement gave me lots of peace and harmony, i learned to love myself and love people , no matter their age, their culture, their ethnic belonging, or their educational background. I have learned to help and care within the little scope of my ability, in small ways, in everyday of my life, in any situation, any place. It brightens my life when i see smiles from people i help. Even thinking of the little things i could light up a smile in a stranger warms my heart so much,, it is so fulfilling.

In return, i feel God inside me, giving me extension of my life to continue doing a little good thing to earth. Write to me, if you want to have a friend, i can talk about anything. If you feel isolated, i can help you find new pastures in life.... Life is wonderful if you find someone who you can relate to, and who can bring out the passion in you. KnightC

Hi Knightc... we're a fairly international forum here although the majority are USA based..

Great introduction.. but you omitted to say where in this great big world you are :D

welcome61.jpg

Hey Knight C,enjoyed your bio,glad you found us
SF is a very friendly forum with members from around the world,its one of the reasons I joined
Enjoy your self here
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Hi Knightc... we're a fairly international forum here although the majority are USA based..

Great introduction.. but you omitted to say where in this great big world you are :D

welcome61.jpg

Yes, it is always nice to see where folks live so we can see the many cultural differences - something as simple as calendars being different and daylight savings time starting at a different time of the month.

Yes, it is always nice to see where folks live so we can see the many cultural differences - something as simple as calendars being different and daylight savings time starting at a different time of the month.
..yes and also the different words and sayings we use, the different spellings.. as well as learning about what's happening in other parts of the world, it always really interests me I don't know about anyone else.. :giggle:

Hi KnightC, I just found your intro. Lots of great people here to interact with and lots of interesting topics..I hope you enjoy them!

welcome100.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back