Just Learned My Doctor Is Not A Doctor

Funny thing is, every time a Doc inquires about the prescription drugs I take, and I tell them NONE, they get an odd look on their face. Gotta see the look to uderstand what I am talking about.
Oh, I've seen it many times in life. - for others too , not just myself ....

They sometimes EXPLODE in anger, and throw a clipboard across the room, shouting "STOP taking those things =natural helps= it MESSES up our scores" /profits/ prestige/ etc ...
i.e. the diagnosis is lost, everything from autism to cancer to diabetes to headaches to skin problems to arthritis, most all known conditions....

Attached to a medical system
I think they usually are. Or a FNP (family nurse practitioner) They are often also utilized in prompt care settings also. It was an FNP that treated me for the arm infection I got from my cat biting me. The FNP got me on the right antibiotics, injection at the clinic then a coarse of oral antibiotics, plus tetanus shot. It was an accident, my kitty wasn't being aggressive.

I think they usually are. Or a FNP (family nurse practitioner) They are often also utilized in prompt care settings also. It was an FNP that treated me for the arm infection I got from my cat biting me. The FNP got me on the right antibiotics, injection at the clinic then a coarse of oral antibiotics, plus tetanus shot. It was an accident, my kitty wasn't being aggressive.
I would first rub coconut oil in good for a minute, then colloidal silver if you have it, and then double check with a medic if needed. So far, coconut oil has totally prevented and/or wiped out all ifections known .... cs too. rre site > thesilveredge dot com / articles . over five hundred articles how people avoided pplagues for centuries.

Back