Kali Ann Poulton..age 4 killed by neighbor

Marie5656

This happened not far from me, in East Rochester, NY. A little cutie, named Kali Ann Poulton was riding her big wheel outside her town home, when she went missing in 1994. Her mom initially suspected their neighbor, Mark Christie there was no evidence. About 2 years later, after an argument, and with Kali still missing, Christie's wife called police and informed them that HE had confessed to her that he took her, and killed her. Her body was found in an Air Conditioning cooling tank at the factory where Mark worked.
His story was that he had lured Kali into his town home, with the plan to assault her. He then heard her mom calling for her, panicked and choked her to death, later hiding her body and even joining neighbors in searching for her.
After his arrest, it was found that in 1989 (or so) he killed an elderly woman, Viola Manville. Sadly, another man was arrested and convicted for her murder. Professing his own innocence. I will post info on that as a reply to this post.
Christie is still in prison. A couple years later he tried, unsuccessfully, to legally change his name, as he did not like the attention he got as a child killer

AR-308119974.jpg

Sadly, Sandra Sollie a 34 year old pregnant woman and her dog went MIssing on May 24, 1994. The same day as Kali Ann. She disappeared from Macedon NY. What is sad is that news of her disappearance was lost in the news of the abduction of Kali Ann. Sandra's disappearance has never been solved.

downloadSandra.jpg

When I hear about cases where babies and young child are murdered, it affirms everything I already know about living here on earth.

This is hell, we're living it already, where monsters walk among us.
I agree. So sad. Kali lost her chance to grow up. This was sadder because it happened so close to me.....and she was killed minutes after her mom saw her missing.

This past weekend in Houston we had 17 shootings 6 were fatal.
Yes here in Houston road rage accidents and shootings are getting worse. Now poor children are being shot in the cross fire. Where I live there are 2 or 3, 4 way stops on my way to Kroger. Its a short cut from my house. I can't believe the number of people that will not take their turn at them. I now just let people take my turn at them if they insist. Its not worth it to me to challenge them when its my turn. I want to get to Krogers and back home safely.

Back