Lawrence from Colorado

Lawrence

Hello all my name is Lawrence and saw that this forum looks interesting so I joined. I have retired three times once from Kodak once from Carestream Health and I get my Social Security. I am also a disabled military veteran and served in the Vietnam War. I am wondering if a new section could be added to this forum. A section about prophecies and predictions. I have dealt with intution and being to feel events that may happen to me in the near furure. That is something that I became especially good at when I served in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Just saying hi to all.

welcome-from-london.jpg

Welcome Lawrence .. perhaps you would like to add a prophecies and predictions thread, once you've been here for a specified length of time (I'm not sure of how many weeks). It sound like an interesting topic.

I've always wanted to visit Colorado. Have you lived there long?

I came to Toronto from the west coast, in '67. Miss the mountains and ocean.

snoopycheers.gif

Welcome Lawrence .. perhaps you would like to add a prophecies and predictions thread, once you've been here for a specified length of time (I'm not sure of how many weeks). It sound like an interesting topic.

I've always wanted to visit Colorado. Have you lived there long?

I came to Toronto from the west coast, in '67. Miss the mountains and ocean.

View attachment 181853
When I was 15 my family moved to Colorado from Iowa. I have lived here except for the years I was in the military. My father and mother moved here because of the good economy here. Where we lived in Iowa was entering downword economic crisis.

Hello all my name is Lawrence and saw that this forum looks interesting so I joined. I have retired three times once from Kodak once from Carestream Health and I get my Social Security. I am also a disabled military veteran and served in the Vietnam War. I am wondering if a new section could be added to this forum. A section about prophecies and predictions. I have dealt with intution and being to feel events that may happen to me in the near furure. That is something that I became especially good at when I served in Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Just saying hi to all.
Welcome, thank you for your service.

Actually any one can start a discussion about most anything except politics. The trick is figuring out where to put it. I know there are several, including myself, who would check out such discussion. We have touched on the subject of predictions and getting info thru dreams, psychometry etc.

But it is not a topic that can be adequately covered in just few discussions.

You knew I was going to say welcome, didn't you?! :p

That sounds very interesting! As already suggested by others: Start a new thread (I think you can start one right away or after a day or so) with your predictions and then say what came to be true or not. You could add your thread in the Diaries section.

(May I ask something about Powerball and Mega Millions???) :)

Back