Let's try this again. Glad to meet you.

Hello, I'm James and my wife is Ruth.

We retired in 2020 and I am a retired engineer, but I guess that now becomes my hobby along with traveling, reading, watching news and sports, and conversing (by any means) with people from long distances away.

"Hopefully now we can do some traveling without something coming up at the last minute to keep us home. Anyhow, glad to meet you here." Famous last words as my daughter gave us her dog since we have a back yard and she didn't. Oh well.

Anyhow, I 'rejoined' here after leaving for about 6+ months. I hope we can get along better this time. I would like to make some pretty good online friends.

Fair warning - I'm considered a 'smart-alec' according to my wife and somewhat of a jokester. But just know that I'm doing my best to be respectful, and I don't intend to insult or offend anyone. My apologies, in advance, if I do offend.

Welcome-Back-Beautiful-Picture.jpg

Hello, I'm James and my wife is Ruth.

We retired in 2020 and I am a retired engineer, but I guess that now becomes my hobby along with traveling, reading, watching news and sports, and conversing (by any means) with people from long distances away.

"Hopefully now we can do some traveling without something coming up at the last minute to keep us home. Anyhow, glad to meet you here." Famous last words as my daughter gave us her dog since we have a back yard and she didn't. Oh well.

Anyhow, I 'rejoined' here after leaving for about 6+ months. I hope we can get along better this time. I would like to make some pretty good online friends.

Fair warning - I'm considered a 'smart-alec' according to my wife and somewhat of a jokester. But just know that I'm doing my best to be respectful, and I don't intend to insult or offend anyone. My apologies, in advance, if I do offend.
Welcome back. We all have our downfalls. Glad to have you on here.

Back