Lighthouse 1; US Navy 0

OMG X 100,000,000,000,000 Murrmurr you absolutely outdid yourself with the funniest post since the beginning of Senior Forums.

81sN3cL4dmL._SL1500_.jpg

Somebody wished they sent that message via Morse Code.

PURRFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woud you really believe in this day and age the navy does not know where land is???????
I'm with you; how in the hell did that happen? Could be fake, but sounds totally legit (I mean, why would the faker choose Spain?). I suppose *someone* could have nodded off or something, or misread the nav system, but in any case, it cracked me up.

I remember hearing stories like this one when I was in the Navy fifty years ago. It was fun to sit in the galley and swap stories then at the end of the story say "No 5h1t" " Man it really happened". One story I liked was of the aircraft carrier that lost its boilers and was not able to get the screws turning so it could not make it back to port. So then the Commander ordered all the aircraft tied down facing forward and then starting up all the aircrafts engines so the aircraft carrier made it across the ocean into the port and had the boilers repaired. "No 5h1t"

Last edited:

Back