Lost 5.5 pounds since July 3

I already gave my life savings to a realty company and a house seller. ;)
Gotta love the internet! ;)
food-drink-obesity-fat-weight_loss-homelessness-beggar-mban3233_low.jpg

Probably all the running around, having 2 weekends of moving sales, and the stresses of home buying. I might have lost more if I hadn't eaten that bag of chocolate covered almonds (not all at once, though). This is the lowest weight I've been in decades,

View attachment 177536
Congratulations Deb on your weight loss, just remember to take good care of yourself, try not to get too stressed.

That's great deb. I know how hard it is. I can't eat nuts anymore, they tear up my stomach. Wish I could.

I bought some bulk dark chocolate chips at the health food store after a suggestion in my oatmeal thread. They are very good in oatmeal but I ended up finishing them off right out of the bag. They were very good.

I was weighed at my recent visit to the doctor, to find out I've lost 10 lbs. since I last saw her (sometime last year). I haven't been dieting, and while I didn't notice the weight loss, knew I hadn't gained (just by how my clothes fit).

One thing that might be a factor - I eat 2 meals a day, not 3. Breakfast is usually cereal and a fruit, then, around 4 p.m. dinner. Maybe a handful of popcorn or an apple/orange after then .. or not. I don't feel hungry at bedtime. In fact, I feel more comfortable than I did when I was eating 3x a day.

Lost 1.5 pounds in October. Weight loss is slowing, I think because of the cooler weather, I'm eating heartier meals. I probably would have gained if I wasn't so busy with moving activities. My BMI is 31 which means I'm still obese.

Back