lost cell phone

Border collies should not be kept as pets they're intelligent working dogs..
As the lady who conducted his first training session used to say "A tired puppy is a trouble free puppy".....(she allowed him into the course even though he was younger than she'd normally accept.......he'd, (being a pup), sleep through most of it, wake up once in a while, look around, and you could see him thinking "I can do that.."........and he could!)

I never understood why people put their cell phones in their back pockets. Seems like to me it would would wind up with a cracked screen when people sit down on it. Glad you found your phone. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I never understood why people put their cell phones in their back pockets. Seems like to me it would would wind up with a cracked screen when people sit down on it. Glad you found your phone. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
"Cracked screen"...I saw what you did there. :ROFLMAO:

I pat my pockets for my phone much like I used to pat my back pockets to make sure I had my wallet. At this point I would rather lose my wallet over my cell phone. Credit cards are easy to cancel. Much of what is on my phone is more of a security risk.

that is so true. When DD was little we had a Border Collie ( Jess)... she spent all her time trying to round up the children and of course when they refused to be rounded up and carried on running around the garden, Jess nipped them on the skin, drawing blood.. , so I had to have her re-homed to a nearby Farm. The Vet said to us then, that Border collies should not be kept as pets they're intelligent working dogs..
My Australian Shepherd did the same, without the nipping. Would herd people, cats, kids, puppies but only nipped me during training.

Re-homing was a great decision, and nothing better than a farm for dogs that consistently need a job to do.

Back