Love after 65

fancicoffee13

Didn't think it would happen, but it did. You know, could I be a caregiver again, put up with someone who is difficult in this older age, etc. Well, it did happen and he is just wonderful. Yes, we have our health issues and yes, we love each other anyway and are willing to be there for each other. God is great.

Didn't think it would happen, but it did. You know, could I be a caregiver again, put up with someone who is difficult in this older age, etc. Well, it did happen and he is just wonderful. Yes, we have our health issues and yes, we love each other anyway and are willing to be there for each other. God is great.
Congratulations that’s wonderful!

Congratulations Fancicoffee, so happy you found someone who is wonderful! Wishing the best for both of you! 👩‍❤️‍👨

Back