Made the perfect bruschetta!

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
I love bruschetta but I wasn’t ever able to make it quite right. It was too salty or too vinegary, the bread was too soft or like a hockey puck...just on and on.

Finally got it right! Ron ate so much I thought he was going to pop..and it was just supposed to be a snack. 😂

I’m really happy! Now all I have to do is to remember exactly what I did! 🤔
49F8BE90-E998-4C67-B779-B7F0B52B2C2B.jpeg

70F5CAFE-F653-40D3-9822-484EE33BD503.jpeg

Looks good....I love bruschetta. I buy it at Trader Joe’s and theirs pretty good but since I live alone...I gotta use it up pretty fast, doesn’t last long.

Sometimes I just add it to different foods.

My daughter’s MIL makes a bruschetta with shaved Brussels Sprouts in it and it’s delicious.

If my 16 yr old grandson thinks it’s great and he doesn’t even like Brussel sprouts....it’s gotta be good.

I don’t think he realizes what’s in it. :)

Looks great @Ronni ! I like that you added capers or is it all parsley or basil?. Gotta clean my glasses here.

I haven't made it in while. Sometimes I like just the basic, grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. I really like fresh basil, or even jarred basil pesto on it too.

Last edited:
Looks good....I love bruschetta. I buy it at Trader Joe’s and theirs pretty good but since I live alone...I gotta use it up pretty fast, doesn’t last long.

Sometimes I just add it to different foods.

My daughter’s MIL makes a bruschetta with shaved Brussels Sprouts in it and it’s delicious.

If my 16 yr old grandson thinks it’s great and he doesn’t even like Brussel sprouts....it’s gotta be good.

I don’t think he realizes what’s in it. :)
CC, shaved Brussels sprouts is a new topping for me, yum... but you can put anthing on it.

Back