Mammogram and ultrasound today.

Healthcare has been horrific and very, very slow due to Covid-19 so I hadn't had the bilateral breast MRI til last week. Two attempts were made to take the MRIs; the first one was not taking good images so they scheduled me elsewhere (another delay). I don't think I have ever been this scared about having cancer again.

The Oncologist is more than sure that it is cancer when he viewed the ultrasound but wanted to take an even better image with the MRI. I am about to climb walls with this long wait. I go in Wednesday to finally get the final prognosis. The next step will be the biopsies to determine the stage of the cancer. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please. Breast cancer is one of the worse cancers.

Thank you.

Healthcare has been horrific and very, very slow due to Covid-19 so I hadn't had the bilateral breast MRI til last week. Two attempts were made to take the MRIs; the first one was not taking good images so they scheduled me elsewhere (another delay). I don't think I have ever been this scared about having cancer again.

The Oncologist is more than sure that it is cancer when he viewed the ultrasound but wanted to take an even better image with the MRI. I am about to climb walls with this long wait. I go in Wednesday to finally get the final prognosis. The next step will be the biopsies to determine the stage of the cancer. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please. Breast cancer is one of the worse cancers.

Thank you.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. I went through a similar thing a couple years ago (I finally got good news!) and the waiting is absolute torture. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this.

praying.jpg
...we can only pray that the doctors suspicions are wrong... and that you have peace of mind..so sorry you have to wait so long for answers.. 😔

40d41b8bb308876e38445490fbe0a052[1].jpg

A BIG thank you to those of you who took the time to wish me well when I receive the prognosis tomorrow. I am thankful for your kind words.

Pam

Back