Mammogram and ultrasound today.

Hubby and I went to see the Oncologist and I do NOT have cancer! Thank you for all the prayers. I did not sleep at all last night... so, am going to sleep. We were in shock after all they put me thru. My prayers were answered. Thank you, God. I'm going to sleep now. Thank you, everyone.

Will get checked every 6 months. I'm so happy but didn't cry. cafb6105dc46e52c3661051c24132a27[1].jpg

OMG! OMG!! OMG !!........ Fantastic..... wooohooo!!!

good-news-ifor-site-good-news.jpg
you're going to get the first proper sleep you've had in ages :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Pam, I am so happy for you & can understand what you are going through. Just to show you how modern medicine has progressed, back in the 70's I had several operations to remove lumps that kept growing back. I finally had a subcutaneous mastectomy so I would not be worrying about cancer for the rest of my life.
The best of luck to you in the future.

Pam, I am so happy for you & can understand what you are going through. Just to show you how modern medicine has progressed, back in the 70's I had several operations to remove lumps that kept growing back. I finally had a subcutaneous mastectomy so I would not be worrying about cancer for the rest of my life.
The best of luck to you in the future.
I am glad to hear that you decided on the mastectomy. Hugs.

Hubby and I went to see the Oncologist and I do NOT have cancer! Thank you for all the prayers. I did not sleep at all last night... so, am going to sleep. We were in shock after all they put me thru. My prayers were answered. Thank you, God. I'm going to sleep now. Thank you, everyone.

Will get checked every 6 months. I'm so happy but didn't cry. View attachment 120875

I am SO glad to hear it!

I DID cry when I got my good news.

@pamelasmithwick

I haven't been online as much as usual, recently, but had not forgotten,
so I just now looked here, for this thread, to find out your results.

I am very, very glad for you! That's very good news for sure!

Back