Man dead for 45 minutes says he awoke after seeing afterlife

Davey Jones

OH gimme a break....I dont mind him "coming back" because it has happen before but talking to the dead?

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Brian Miller was declared dead after suffering a massive heart attack at a Ohio hospital.Then to the surprise of nurses and doctors, after 45 minutes, his heart randomly started beating again.
Miller, 41, told WJW-TV that while he was out, he saw a light and relatives who had passed away.
Miller said he remembers walking along a “heavenly” path lined with flowers. He was then stopped by his mother-in-law, who had just passed away.
“She grabbed a hold of my arm and she told me that, ‘It’s not your time.’

http://kdvr.com/2014/02/18/man-dead-for-45-minute-says-he-awoke-after-seeing-afterlife/

I have heard that when the brain tries to shut down people can experience some weird things.

What Im talking about is where he "went" when he was supposedly dead.
Talking like that makes others want to die(suicide) to go meet Gamma.

I guess a book is due next.

OH gimme a break....I dont mind him "coming back" because it has happen before but talking to the dead?

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Brian Miller was declared dead after suffering a massive heart attack at a Ohio hospital.Then to the surprise of nurses and doctors, after 45 minutes, his heart randomly started beating again.
Miller, 41, told WJW-TV that while he was out, he saw a light and relatives who had passed away.
Miller said he remembers walking along a “heavenly” path lined with flowers. He was then stopped by his mother-in-law, who had just passed away.

http://kdvr.com/2014/02/18/man-dead-for-45-minute-says-he-awoke-after-seeing-afterlife/

figures, still a bossy mom-in-law, LOL!!

There have been stories about this kind of thing happening for many years, and regardless of where the person was from, they all seem to see pretty much the same thing;, the white light, and family members or friends who have died, and sometimes angels, or other white-robed persons.
I was raised as a Christian, believing in an afterlife, and heaven spent with our loved ones. For many years, i just believed, and never questioned any of it, but now, it seems like there are a lot of things not explained. This vision of an afterlife seems to come to people who are not Christians, as well as those that are, so i do not think it has anything to do with our religious beliefs.
We know that the body dies, but no one has any idea what really happens to our soul, or spirit, after the body dies.Most religious beliefs have their interpretation of what they think happens, and the non-religious just thing nothing is left after the body dies. I think it might take the brain a while to die, but it would not seem like it would take almost an hour afterwards, and the body be able to come back to life. A hospital has enough instruments nowadays that they should be able to tell if a person has actually died; so if they say that he died, and then the heart re-started, it probably did happen that way.
There is a whole lot about life/death/afterlife that we don't understand, and can only guess about.

When my wife died, although it was only for a few minutes, she has no memories of it. When the crew doing CPR brought her back she didn't know they were saving her life, she thought she was being attacked.

I can understand why he came back. He had enough of his mother-n-law while he was alive & wanted to avoid her.

I believe it as I believe in an afterlife with my loved ones. I can't explain it as I have always felt that way. I feel like I am an old soul and this is my last life. Even as a child I felt old in comparison with the other kids. Can't explain it and will not try to as its just my belief. We are on our individual paths and I respect yours.

This is a great post Happyflowerlady. I’m not religious and believe something happens after the body dies. What I find frustrating about this entire topic is the medical science changes the definition to suite them whenever it’s convenient.

For instance, the definition of what dead means is that when the heart and lungs have irreversibly ceased to function. Clinical death is determined when the heart stops beating in a regular rhythm and the UDDA recognizes that whole brain death is the cessation of all functions of the whole brain as a legal standard of death.

There have been numerous instances of this happening in history where people have been clinically dead for numerous hours like 17 or more and then come back to life.

Now they were either dead or they weren’t. Most of these people share the same incredible experience of believing there’s an afterlife. They can view themselves and everything around them and state what’s happening with absolute certainty. They see the bright light in some form of tunnel and get greeted by all their loved ones including past pets.

In this bright light, they ‘feel’ true unconditional love and have the ability to know things they normally couldn’t. Basic fundamental laws like time and space become irrelevant and nobody can change their minds about their experience.

This happened to me so many times that nobody could convince me otherwise that there isn’t a higher power watching over us.

I can totally relate to your post terry.

well iam of sound mind and body at this moment lol-----
and I truly believe in after life ; its what u believe is what matters -some do' some dont 'who's to say who is right and wrong 'bit of a stale mate really ;but it makes dying something to look forward too like another adventure for our souls …………………….

Back