Mar. 2022 will the mandates end?

chic

SF VIP
Mar. 2022 makes two full years of the "state of emergency" and 4 weeks to flatten the curve. My question is : when the state of emergency expires do all the mandates die with it? Is this why there is such a scramble to vaccinate before that date?

When our Supreme Court heard a mandate case just recently, one of the justices asked the question I've been wondering about for over a year, "when does the state of emergency end?"

Mar. 2022 makes two full years of the "state of emergency" and 4 weeks to flatten the curve. My question is : when the state of emergency expires do all the mandates die with it? Is this why there is such a scramble to vaccinate before that date?

When our Supreme Court heard a mandate case just recently, one of the justices asked the question I've been wondering about for over a year, "when does the state of emergency end?"
It will be over when the greedy pharm execs all become billionaires .

Since it was never about health but control it may never end .....
That is why the continued push for a shot ...................even though they finally admit most people will get this virus ...
FOCUS should have from the beginning should have been on TREATMENT.

States that reached ends of temporary time frames often found a work around like lift for a short time then re issue new time on the clock.

Oregon was just reported about a month ago making mask permanent ... not about health but the governor had time limits for those mandates and was out of time.

For the many who are just NOW fed up with the mixed messages the goal post moving and most importantly the unreliable numbers given ..
Just look at what has been shown since some asked for hospitals to report those who came in for OTHER things and then tested positive vs came in with serious Covid.
Of those reports most show 50% in for other reasons..... but that changes the fear factor.
Trust and faith in government/ media and especially agencies like CDC , FDA etc is lost .....

Trust is earned back but as most in these positions Can"t understand that ... they think trust is something you demand from your minions.

If it ever ends ...
in my state there already is a group working on law changes .... to limit executive powers for governor so no future crisis is left in the hands of a control freak like we have now.

Since it was never about health but control it may never end .....
That is why the continued push for a shot ...................even though they finally admit most people will get this virus ...
FOCUS should have from the beginning should have been on TREATMENT.

States that reached ends of temporary time frames often found a work around like lift for a short time then re issue new time on the clock.

Oregon was just reported about a month ago making mask permanent ... not about health but the governor had time limits for those mandates and was out of time.

For the many who are just NOW fed up with the mixed messages the goal post moving and most importantly the unreliable numbers given ..
Just look at what has been shown since some asked for hospitals to report those who came in for OTHER things and then tested positive vs came in with serious Covid.
Of those reports most show 50% in for other reasons..... but that changes the fear factor.
Trust and faith in government/ media and especially agencies like CDC , FDA etc is lost .....

Trust is earned back but as most in these positions Can"t understand that ... they think trust is something you demand from your minions.

If it ever ends ...
in my state there already is a group working on law changes .... to limit executive powers for governor so no future crisis is left in the hands of a control freak like we have now.
I agree with you that this is about control, not health. But will the courts stand for an endless "state of emergency" in peacetime when there is clearly no emergency anymore?

I heard England is supposed to end all mandates Jan. 26, 2022 so I wondered if the USA would be equally enlightened? Maybe our friends in the U.K. can let us know if this is true or no. 🤔

Since when is "mandate" a dirty word, or a criminal act? The way some are writing on this forum, you would think so.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the definition of the word, and all the sites that defined it said basically the same thing. This one is from qz.com :

In fact, mandates and laws are effectively the same thing. The only difference is how they are initiated: Mandates are created and enacted by an executive branch, such as a state governor, rather than through a lengthier legislative process that ends with the governor’s signature and new, durable law. Mandates are also usually temporary, and deal with an urgent issue.

Since when is "mandate" a dirty word, or a criminal act? The way some are writing on this forum, you would think so.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the definition of the word, and all the sites that defined it said basically the same thing. This one is from qz.com :

In fact, mandates and laws are effectively the same thing. The only difference is how they are initiated: Mandates are created and enacted by an executive branch, such as a state governor, rather than through a lengthier legislative process that ends with the governor’s signature and new, durable law. Mandates are also usually temporary, and deal with an urgent issue.
The Supreme court also questions the imposing of regulations under emergency use authorization when there is no defined end to the emergency. This is unheard of in peacetime. Whether or not it is criminal to force a healthy person to submit to an injection of a drug that has no product liability and no clinical data or lose their job is unethical at best and as history would indicate criminal at the worst. This is no longer "temporary" or "urgent". It's been twenty three months already.

I think it should end when Covid surges don't overwhelm hospitals. There are epidemiologists who believe the Omnicron variant surge is the last. UK (which was a few weeks ahead of the US) numbers are plummeting. New York spiked first in the US and their percentages of new cases are decreasing.

Healthcare is suffering from vaccine mandates and that will only get worse with the Supreme Court decision not recognizing natural immunity. One of the first travel nurse companies to implement mandates last year had so many nurses quit that they're likely to go bottom up according to a local nurse who still works for them. She said most who quit over the vaccine mandate were recovered and natural immunity wasn't considered by the company--bizarre scientifically that it isn't recognized.

When new forms of this stops coming out AND when they have this virus under control. That's my opinion. Probably another six months to a year - maybe. I hate to be pessimistic.

I think it should end when Covid surges don't overwhelm hospitals. There are epidemiologists who believe the Omnicron variant surge is the last. UK (which was a few weeks ahead of the US) numbers are plummeting. New York spiked first in the US and their percentages of new cases are decreasing.

Healthcare is suffering from vaccine mandates and that will only get worse with the Supreme Court decision not recognizing natural immunity. One of the first travel nurse companies to implement mandates last year had so many nurses quit that they're likely to go bottom up according to a local nurse who still works for them. She said most who quit over the vaccine mandate were recovered and natural immunity wasn't considered by the company--bizarre scientifically that it isn't recognized.

It's a huge disappointment that natural immunity in not recognized in the US. It makes a person question true motives. :mad:

The only issue with you are talking hospitals is the clear difference coming to light......
that average is 50% NOT there for Covid but tested positive when there for other issues....
If we had real numbers it would be a clearer picture.

It's a huge disappointment that natural immunity in not recognized in the US. It makes a person question true motives. :mad:
It only makes thinking people question motives.
Those who don't question are content to let others think for them. And when things don't make sense, they rationalize to justify nonsense - as we've seen here.

Last edited:
The only issue with you are talking hospitals is the clear difference coming to light......
that average is 50% NOT there for Covid but tested positive when there for other issues....
If we had real numbers it would be a clearer picture.
Real numbers won't generate the fear needed for blind compliance & selling non-stop vaccines & future drugs.

That's why they're trying so hard to make an example of Novak Djokovic. If they recognize his immunity, they'll be forced to recognize many others' immunity. They need to really "punish" him to instill fear in other thinking people.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-patients-getting-covid-19-130300699.html

Business Insider

More patients are getting COVID-19 during hospital stays. Experts worry it's because infected healthcare workers are sick on the job.

The CDC announced looser isolation rules for healthcare workers in December amid staffing shortages.​

• The number of inpatients who contracted COVID-19 during their hospital stays rose shortly afterward.
  • Disease experts worry the CDC policy is fueling in-hospital transmission as infected employees return to work.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stunned many disease experts last month when it announced healthcare workers could return to work seven days after testing positive for COVID-19, instead of its previous 10-day recommendation.
The policy applies to people who are asymptomatic, or whose mild or moderate symptoms are improving, and test negative within 48 hours of returning to work. But the CDC said the isolation period could be cut even more — down to five days — in the event of staffing shortages. In that case, healthcare workers wouldn't need to test out of isolation. And in a crisis scenario, when there's no longer enough staff to provide safe patient care, there would be no work restrictions at all, the CDC said.
Nearly one-quarter of US hospitals are reporting critical staffing shortages, according to the latest data from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Often, that means having to choose between treating sick patients and allowing infected employees to return to work (though hospitals can decide for themselves what constitutes a critical shortage, NPR reported).
But disease experts fear the CDC policy is fueling in-hospital transmission, since research shows that some people with COVID-19 can still be infectious for up to 10 days.
"It's a little bit of pandemic theater. You're making the decision to bring healthcare workers back when they're sick," Susan Butler-Wu, an associate professor of clinical pathology at the University of Southern California, told Insider last month. "I don't think the data support that."
A week after the CDC's announcement on December 23, the total number of hospitalized patients who contracted COVID-19 at least two weeks into their hospital stay went up 80% — from around 1,200 to 2,200 patients — according to HHS data.

In-hospital COVID-19 transmission in the US​

in-hospital covid-19 transmission

US Department of Health and Human Services
Those patients "initially came into the hospital for something other than COVID and then were found to be positive," Dr. Jorge Caballero, a data scientist with the nonprofit Coders Against COVID, told Insider. "The only place that they can possibly get COVID is in the hospital, because that's where they've been and they didn't have it to begin with."
Dr. Jeremy Faust, an emergency medicine physician at Brigham and Women's Hospital, said many hospitals are implementing the CDC's recommendations before they reach critical staffing shortages.
"If it's choice between nothing and somebody who came back to work a little sooner than they should and wears PPE, I would take the latter," he said. "But we should not do that unless it's absolutely necessary because bringing people back to work sooner does increase the risk of spread. You have to decide if that increased risk is worth it. In a lot of cases, it's not."

Omicron's transmissibility doesn't fully explain the sharp rise of COVID-19 in hospitals​

In-hospital transmission is rising on the local level, too.
"When we look specifically at large hospital systems where there was a quick implementation of the new CDC policies, we see this huge jump," Caballero said.
On December 31, Rhode Island's Department of Health updated its isolation guidance to reflect the new CDC recommendations for hospital and nursing home workers. Within days, the number of inpatients who contracted COVID-19 during their hospital stay skyrocketed.

That's why they're trying so hard to make an example of Novak Djokovic. If they recognize his immunity, they'll be forced to recognize many others' immunity. They need to really "punish" him to instill fear in other thinking people.
I agree. They just wanted to punish Novak and the rest of us who don't willingly submit to their authority.

Australia has decided to 'let Covid rip.' Is that a good idea?​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-let-covid-rip-is-that-a-good-idea/ar-AASPz7s

so according to this article they are discussing and planning to ease restrictions and learn to live with virus.....

SO WHY all this fuss over a tennis player ......
not health concerns but a person who fell out of line of "THE RULES"
this seems to be a good example of CONTROL not health

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-let-covid-rip-is-that-a-good-idea/ar-AASPz7s

so according to this article they are discussing and planning to ease restrictions and learn to live with virus.....

Well, I've heard the opposite so I guess time will tell. I think all the fuss over the tennis player was simply to punish him for not submitting. This supposedly showed everyone who is boss in Australia.

Well, I've heard the opposite so I guess time will tell. I think all the fuss over the tennis player was simply to punish him for not submitting. This supposedly showed everyone who is boss in Australia.
like anything with this situation i do not believe it until i see it ... i am sure international community does NOT want any country to let up the fear machine because it would make others look silly continuing their mandates and mayhem.

like anything with this situation i do not believe it until i see it ... i am sure international community does NOT want any country to let up the fear machine because it would make others look silly continuing their mandates and mayhem.
Perhaps. I can see your argument. But England is going to make a decision today, I believe it's today, on whether or not to end covid restrictions in March and since England has been a well respected world leader, I am hoping this decision will influence other world leaders to find an acceptable exit strategy. We need one. While our leaders need to save face somehow over the mess they've made over the handling of this pandemic.

I hate that term, let it rip. Some journalist used it and implied that it's a quote from the Great Barrington Declaration, but it isn't.

Anyway (@chic) I'm confident restrictions will be lifted within a few months. The experts who've been running the show just can't deny the data any longer. I'm sure there will be an annual or semi-annual covid vaccine offered for seniors and people with compromised immune systems from now on. I'm sure children will not be vaccinated annually for covid, though, because the data that's coming out now shows it's absolutely unnecessary if they're reasonably healthy. Healthy children simply aren't susceptible to severe covid. By a huge margin, more children die of the flu every year than have died from covid over the past 2 years plus...since the start of the pandemic. I doubt we'll ever see a lockdown again. There was no significant benefit, and it actually caused serious harm. There's going to be a lot of people writing about this over the next several years.

Back