Masks back in the U.K.?

chic

SF VIP
I heard they are bringing back mask wearing in the U.K. Can anyone from that area confirm this? Seems they are never going to allow this to end.

I heard they are bringing back mask wearing in the U.K. Can anyone from that area confirm this? Seems they are never going to allow this to end.

Sorry to be a bit late responding, been having dental treatment. The UK Government are not bringing back mask wearing.

There are no coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in the UK.

The current guidance is already for people who are ill to wear face masks outside of their home. However, this is guidance from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) and is not mandated by the Government.

The Prime Minister’s spokesperson said: “It is not compulsory. This is advice from UKHSA rather than government ministers telling people what to do.”

The Government has no plans to back rules mandating masks on public transport and in indoor venues, but guidance may be issued if considered necessary.

Sorry to be a bit late responding, been having dental treatment. The UK Government are not bringing back mask wearing.

There are no coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in the UK.

The current guidance is already for people who are ill to wear face masks outside of their home. However, this is guidance from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) and is not mandated by the Government.

The Prime Minister’s spokesperson said: “It is not compulsory. This is advice from UKHSA rather than government ministers telling people what to do.”

The Government has no plans to back rules mandating masks on public transport and in indoor venues, but guidance may be issued if considered necessary.
Thank you. You can't believe everything you read, so I thought I'd just ask and learn.

Back